Every project has text information – a lot of it.
So there are a lot of questions that need to be answered in your Standard.
Here are a few…
- Will you allow the use of True Type Fonts?
- Do you use only AutoCAD provided Fonts?
- What is the width ratio and height?
- Are TTF’s used in your company logos?
- Do you want MTEXT for everything?
- How do you set the text height?
- Will you use Annotation Scaling?
- When and where do you allow Fields to be used?
- Text inside Attributes – is that defined?
- Do you have unified Style names?
- What layer does the text go on?
The list could go on but you get the point. Any and all questins that may come to into the minds of your users need to be defined and embedded in your templates.