Adding Value 
- Do you add Value? – The CAD Manager Position 
- Do you add Value? – More on the CAD Manager Position 
- Do You Add Value? – Your Expertise 
- Do you add Value? – With Creative Thinking 
- Do you add Value? – Providing Structure 
- Do you add Value? – Through Determination 
- Do you add Value? – with Enthusiasm
- Do you add Value? – Intuition 
- Do You Add Value? – The Series Continues 
- Do You Add Value? – Knowledge 
- Do You Add Value? – Commitment 
- Do You Add Value? – Kindness and Compassion 
- Do You Add Value? – Flexibility 
- The Value of Lightening Up 
- The Value of Discipline 
- The Value of Focus and Clarity 
- The Value of Thinking Big and Working Small 
Let’s get moving!!!
Come on – we can do this
Don’t stop now – we are really close
It will get better.
All of these comments above come from the enthusiasm that can be generated by the CAD Manager.
Just being energized and excited about the future can make things happen. Do you generate excitement about the future? Or do you kind of think it might not be so good?
Enthusiasm is contagious. People should be catching it from you. You need to be a positive enfluence within your firm. This can be hard if you are also the “CAD Cop”. Balancing a positive attitude with the enforcement of a Standard can be tough. But it is doable.
Bringing positive energy to your firm will encourage others to also have a positive outlook. Positives make more progress than negatives.