For a PDF of the Shortcut Keys go to this post 
To print a list of shortcut keys or temporary override keys
- Click Tools menu > Customize > Interface.
- In the Customizations In pane, click the plus sign (+) next to Keyboard Shortcuts to expand it.
- In the Shortcuts pane, filter the type and status of keyboard shortcuts to print.
- In the Type list, select the type of keyboard shortcuts displayed in the list. Choices include All Keys, Accelerator Keys, or Temporary Override Keys.
- In the Status list, select the status of keyboard shortcuts displayed in the list. Choices include All, Active, Inactive, and Unassigned.
- In the Shortcuts pane, click Print.
Straight from the AutoCAD Help file – it’s in there – you should be reading the HELP files.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed !