I am presenting on how multiple generations of workers is impacting the workforce. When working through the data I came up with some conclusion.
Five Keys of Understanding the Generations
- Traditionalists (WW2 generation) and Baby Boomers are as likely as Millennials to be technology contributors. Enhancing and clarifying the old – producing and creating the new
- Baby Boomers and Generation Xers look for a work life/home life balance, while Millennials see work as “part of life.”
- Millennials and Generation X place a high importance on working for a company that develops both their career and life skills
- Millennials are likely to select an employer based on the ability to access the latest tools and technologies at work
- Both Traditionalists and Baby Boomers place high importance on a manager who understands age diversity in the workplace.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed !