A sheet list table is a listing of all the sheets in a project by number and
name. Typically it is inserted on the cover sheet of a project but can be
placed on any sheet.
This can be automatically generated from the Sheet Set Manager.
1. Open the sheet file that you want to contain the sheet list table. This must be a Sheet that exists in the current Sheet Set.
3. In the Insert Sheet List Table command select the table style name
and make any necessary changes – most often you will accept the
default. Click OK.
4. An alert box comes up warning you that any manual updates to the
sheet list table will be lost when you update the table.
5. Specify an insertion point for the table.
- To update a sheet list table, select the table, right-click and select Update Sheet List Table. The sheets will be updated.
- All the other Table modification tools are also available on the rightclick menu. Remember: any customization you make to the table will be overwritten when you update the table.
- Each sheet name and number in the list is hyperlinked to the actual sheet. To move quickly to that sheet hold down the key and
select the sheet name or number.